Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blugh

So yesterday was day three and what a day! Definitely had the flu-like symptoms they were talking about would happen from upping the dosage. I went up to a full teaspoon and a half. I was weak, tired, nauseated , my head was beeping and didn't get out of bed until 6pm.

Today was GREAT! I had stomach pain that was about a 1-2 on the pain scale so I capitalized on that and played volleyball!!! And the old girl still has it. :) But then I was distracted by a chip wagon with fries doused in vinegar. Sometimes when I finally get to feeling good I get excited and I'll eat something that is actually delicious to me, and then it will launch me into a pyrotechnics show. I can't complain too much, had little to no pain for half a day! This is exciting! I even went for a walk/run later tonight...which ended in diarrhea. So... babysteps.

Talking to the fam and their condition, everyone is just peachy keen, no side effects... except for my 16 y/o nephew. He was in the bathroom 11 times today! I don't know if the two are related seeing as we're all taking the same dosage, but we'll probably learn more tomorrow. I could see it having more to do with his twin sister preparing his "dirt" (what we call the fossil shell flour in the fam) with an extra heaping spoonful. Ha ha. Sounds like an experiment I would try on my brothers :)

My mom, well she might be the first of us to have discovered success. She eats the same thing everyday so nothing really changes in the make up of her bowel movements but she claimed to see small pieces of something, like dark rice or caraway seeds. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment